India is one of the oldest civilizations in the world with a kaleidoscopic variety and rich cultural heritage. It has achieved all-round socio-economic progress after the Indian Independence from the British. As the 7th largest country in the world, India stands apart from the rest of Asia, marked off as it is by mountains and the sea, which give the country a distinct geographical entity.
The Management & Technology Summer Institute (M&TSI) is a rigorous and rewarding for-credit summer program for rising high school seniors and a select number rising of high school juniors interested in exploring the integration of technological concepts and management principles. For more information, please contact Wharton@summerdiscovery.com or call +1.516.414.5555.
Highlights of M&TSI include:
- Courses taught by full-time Wharton and Penn Engineering faculty
- Attendees explore Penn’s business and engineering offerings, hearing guest lectures from prominent faculty recognized as leaders in their field
- Students build and present a prototype and go-to-market plan for their own high-tech venture
- Project presentations are evaluated by Penn faculty, receiving feedback from seasoned entrepreneurs and investors
- Students participate in activities led by industry innovators such as Google IPO simulation led by Michael Grimes, Head of Global Technology Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
- Attendees receive a full Penn college-course credit for successful completion of program
Biotechnology is technology that utilizes biological systems, living organisms or parts of this to develop or create different products.
Brewing and baking bread are examples of processes that fall within the concept of biotechnology (use of yeast (= living organism) to produce the desired product). Such traditional processes usually utilize the living organisms in their natural form (or further developed by breeding), while the more modern form of biotechnology will generally involve a more advanced modification of the biological system or organism.
With the development of genetic engineering in the 1970s, research in biotechnology (and other related areas such as medicine, biology etc.) developed rapidly because of the new possibility to make changes in the organisms’ genetic material (DNA). Enroll now for this course.
Adobe Photoshop is the worlds’s #1 photo editing application by Adobe. This brief course is the best way to learn how to use it. Enroll now
Why Learn English? Importance of learning English entails you to find place for and as:
- International Language. English is the fourth most widely spoken native language in the world.
- Digital Age. While progress has been made in language-translation software and allied technologies.
- Higher Learning. In universities and colleges in many countries around the world.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most used software applications of all time. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Microsoft Excel. You can use Excel to enter all sorts of data and perform financial, mathematical or statistical calculations.