Bodh Gaya Regency Hotel is situated near ‘DoMuhan” which is a junction point of Mahabodi Temple and temples of many countries such as Chinese Temple, Japanese Temple, Thai Temple, Bhutani Temple on the one side and Magadh University as well as Dhamma Bodhi, the renowned Vippasyana Center established by Sh. S. N. Goyanka on the other side.
The Hotel lies away from the crowd of city market and quite peaceful at night. Enjoy your stay here during Bodh Gaya trip.
Bodhgaya Regency Hotel at the place of enlightenment of Lord Buddha known as world heritage site, Bodhgaya. Built on a unique concept that provides facilities to meet the key needs of today’s traveller at surprisingly affordable staying.
- Electronics locks on door
- 26” wall-mounted LCD
- Internet connectivity: Wi-Fi
- Tea/coffee maker with complementary Sachets of tea/coffee
- STD and Local call
- Full length mirror
- Business desk
- Wardrobe and luggage rack
- Self controlled AC
- Range of beautiful bed linen
- Bathroom attached with every rooms 24-hours running hot & cold water
- Hair dryer