BPSC Recruitment 2020: Important dates for lecturer and principal posts: bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission is conducting the recruitment for the posts of Principals and Lecturers in Govt Polytechnic Colleges on bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC has invited applications for 119 vacancies of lecturers in electrical engineering and 25 vacancies for the post of principal in Bihar Government Polytechnic/ Government Women Polytechnic Colleges functioning under Science & Technology Dept of Bihar. The candidates who wish to apply can check advertisement number 14 and 13/2020, respectively on the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The online registration process has begun from August 7 that is today and the last date to apply is August 25, 2020. The candidates can check the direct lin for application along with the process here. Check out the notification here.
|Starting date to apply||August 7, 2020|
|Last date to register||August 25, 2020|
|Last date to submit the application fee||August 28, 2020|
|Last date to fill application forms||September 4, 2020|
|Last date to send application form||September 11, 2020 (11 pm)|
BPSC Recruitment 2020: How to apply:
1. The candidates need to visit the official website of BPSC
2. Go to the link of careers there and search for the advertisement number 13 and 14/2020 respectively
3. Read the instructions and click on the registration form
4. Enter the details to fill the application form after fee deposition
5. Save a copy of the form for future reference.
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility and other details
The candidates must fulfill the following criteria :
- Ph.D. and First Class at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant discipline – Engineering and Technology related branch.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 16 years of experience in teaching or research or industry. Out of these years, a minimum of 3 years must be post Ph.D.
- experience and 5 years of experience must be of the level of HoD or above.
- Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of these details:
- Academic Record and Research work would be awarded 20 Marks. The applicants will be scored on the following:
- Maximum 10 marks (Percentage Marks obtained in B.Tech/ B.E /B.S/B.Sc(Engg.) in relevant branch)
- Maximum 5 marks (Percentage Marks obtained in M.Tech/M.E/M.S in relevant Branch)
- Ph.D.- To be awarded 5 marks.