You want to learn how to use Photoshop (preferably CC) but any version is good enough to understand the basics?
Start using Adobe Photoshop CC to edit photos and design beautiful graphics today!
Either you’re completely brand new to Adobe Photoshop, or you’ve played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Adobe Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Adobe Photoshop is the worlds’s #1 photo editing application by Adobe. This brief course is the best way to learn how to use it.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files. At the beginning of this course, you’ll download a folder of photos and project files so you can practice and learn!
Instructor will be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What Will You Learn?
- Photoshop Basics
- Navigating & customizing workspace
- Using Photoshop layers panel
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Saving your projects for anything - printing, online, and more
- Essential tools for editing and manipulating images.
- Layers panel including creating and editing layer masks.
About the instructor
What is Photoshop?
Layers in Photoshop
Drawing Shapes in Photoshop