If you are looking for a job as a fresher in the IT sector? Well, then you have reached the correct link. Information Technology giant ORACLE has rolled out a new application for the B.Tech/ BE graduate for the Bangalore location.
Oracle has rolled out the application for the position of Expert Services Associate. The company requires BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering passed out from the batch 2018 till 2020.
Essential details for the position –
Positions – Expert Services Associate | Bangalore
Role – Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria – BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; BBA from 2018/ 2019/ 2020 batch
- Client Support: provide day to day Client support for all campaign-related support activities
- Product Expertise: Functioning as a power user for Oracle’s email marketing platform, Responsys
- Collaboration: Working closely with Oracle
Customers, Client partners, and internal stakeholders
- Delivery and Process Excellence: ensuring all campaign tasks
- Best Practices: work directly with our extended campaign team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related degree
- Team player who also works well independently to solve problems and be creative
- Desire to learn and work in digital marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient
Interested candidates can apply here.