**You can pass the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) Exam **
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of computer security.
My name is Jason Dion, and I have personally helped over 60,000 students earn their IT certifications, and now I can help you, too!
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) certification exam and covers the six domains for the Security+ (SY0-501) certification exam:
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Technologies and Tools
- Architecture and Design
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk Management
- Cryptography and PKI
You will learn the fundamentals of cybersecurity and gain experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless networks.
What You Will Receive In The Course:
- Video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Security+ (SY0-501) exam
- Downloadable copies of our Study Notes based on the lessons
- Practice questions to ensure mastery of each section of the course
- A full-length practice exam with multiple choice and mock simulations
What Other Students Are Saying About My CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) Course:
- I passed the Security+ exam. This course was absolutely essential to passing that exam. Only the Dion Security+ covered the topics comprehensively and thoroughly enough. No other resource I used came close. (Kolya, 5 stars)
- I have just completed watching two different instructor courses on the same subject. I must say, Dion’s has more information in a better-constructed manner. This course is not easy, it is heavy with information, and having you sit through shorter videos was the best part. Having watched more than just Dion’s, I can say he goes over the content much better. Very glad I chose to watch a second course! (Rutger, 5 stars)
- I love taking this wonderful course. It’s full of important tips and amazing steps in order to pass CompTIA Security+. Thank you, Jason Dion, for making this incredible course! (Paul, 5 stars)