The Management & Technology Summer Institute (M&TSI) is a rigorous and rewarding for-credit summer program for rising high school seniors and a select number rising of high school juniors interested in exploring the integration of technological concepts and management principles. For more information, please contact Wharton@summerdiscovery.com or call +1.516.414.5555.
Highlights of M&TSI include:
- Courses taught by full-time Wharton and Penn Engineering faculty
- Attendees explore Penn’s business and engineering offerings, hearing guest lectures from prominent faculty recognized as leaders in their field
- Students build and present a prototype and go-to-market plan for their own high-tech venture
- Project presentations are evaluated by Penn faculty, receiving feedback from seasoned entrepreneurs and investors
- Students participate in activities led by industry innovators such as Google IPO simulation led by Michael Grimes, Head of Global Technology Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley
- Attendees receive a full Penn college-course credit for successful completion of program